Monday, June 16, 2008

Our trip to Utah

we went to Utah this last week to see Michaels family and it was so much fun and the weather was perfect!














We made s'mores and had a fire and michael really likes pictures of fires so he took a close up.















we played the game 500 it was a lot of fun but dangerous too I did not ware the right shoes to play.. but it was still fun!
































Michaels mom had us taking all kinds of pictures it was interesting!!


we went and saw Ricky's new apartment and it was really nice.


Michael got a new phone what do you all think?

2 comments:

Natasha and Ethan said...

You got some pics up. Yeah!!! I still want to see your house. You guys looked like you had a lot of fun in Utah. Well, I just thought I would drop in and say hey. We miss you guys.

Denise said...

Looks like fun! Michael, where can I get a phone like that???? I am glad you are blogging again.