Sunday, September 27, 2009

The Race




Well I did a race this weekend it was not really a big one but it sure was hard. It was the race to the top of pilot butte! and man it kicked my butt, but I did not come in last place I was 2nd to last(in my age group cause the send different ages up at different times) it took me about 17 min(I know that sounds kinda bad but it is all up hill on the dirt path for those that have done the butte) and I thought it was really bad when I heard my time but then I heard some other girls and I did not do that bad the girls the placed 2nd and 3rd did it in 11 and 12 min and they ran it I know I just walked it but I am in no shape what soever. but I wanted to see what it was like and I wanted to do it just for fun and I did and I am really proud of myself! Maybe next year I will come in 3rd from last! you never know! and Maybe next year I can get a friend to do it with me!

5 comments:

Kayli Sue said...

Dude!! I wanted to do that! Lets train and tie for first next year ok?? I will totally do it with you!

Denise said...

Good job, maybe next year I can do it with you!

Lashauna said...

Go girl! That would be hard. I don't think I could do it!

Heather and James Georgianna said...

good for you! I wish i lived close to you and id run something with you! I need to get my butt in gear and run again!

Baller family said...

Awesome!! I love running and racing. I'll do it with you anytime. Just as soon as Declan is born.....I'm dying to start running again. Great job!