Wednesday, September 28, 2011

fun time.

We have been having so much fun with Tristen. sorry some of the pictures are blurry i have been having a hard time with the settings on our camera lately. well he loves tools and to copy michael its been fun if mike has hate of facing forward tristen has to too and if mike turns it backwards tristen does too. he love to wear sunglasses but he has not gotten down how to put them on right yet by himself and since he has to do everything on his own it looks cute all the time. he even wants to put on his shirts and pick them out all by himself if we get one for him he will not let us put it on him he has to go pick out one on his own. he just has to get both arms in the right holes. I made all the bedding for Lucy's bed I still have to make the bed skirt shorter but you get the idea i dont think i did a bad job. tristen also likes to ride on mikes back (what kid does not like to ride on dads back though) he would not stop bouncing so we could get a good picture though but you can see he is having so much fun.

we are so excited to have Lucy come to our home and tristen is excited to everything he touches is for baby or so he says. I love our little family. I will try to put a picture of me up soon so you all can see my big belly!










2 comments:

Lashauna said...

The bed-skirt did turn out great! And I love that picture of Tristan in his superman cape.

Jill said...

What a fun little family!! Great job on the bed stuff Annalysa, wanna make me some next ;) Lucy is so lucky to have such a crafty mom!