Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Lucy is here!!!

Well the time has come and Lucy it here!!! she came at just under 9lbs 9oz and 21.5in long (one big girl) and if you look at the umbilical cord you can see why! the doctors asked me as i was laying on the table just after taking her out if i knew how to make not huge babies and I guess i dont!

I had a little bit harder healing with Lucy then i did with Tristen. but i still bounced back really fast for a major surgery like that. i am really so grateful that Michael was able to be home with me to help cause i could not even hardly stand up for the first three days after i got out of the hospital.

Lucy just like tristen was in the nicu for 2 days due to low blood sugar the doctors says that my kids are too big for their gestation age to manage their own blood sugar levels. she also had johndus like tristen thankfully she only had to be under the lights in the hospital!










No comments: